Helping your child Live Life to the Full.
Code to allow access to online resources for 1 year.
This course is aimed at parents to help you support your child use a range of CBT-based worksheets that cover a wide range of life skills aimed at helping your child navigate secondary school- and life. 15 modules covering:
- Introduction: using the course resources
- Understanding your child’s feelings
- Planning effective change
- Practical problem solving
- Noticing unhelpful thoughts
- Changing unhelpful thoughts
- Relaxation skills using tension control training
- Doing things that make you feel better
- Facing fears + tackling avoidance
- Building inner confidence
- Asking for what you need
- Overcoming irritability + anger
- Helping get a better nights sleep
- The things your child does that help
- Reducing unhelpful behaviours
Who is it for?
For private individuals only. If you are a customer from outside the UK or a business customer then please contact us to discuss options.
How to access the resource
Once purchased you will be emailed a code to allow three people to create an account and register for the course and access the resources.
The codes will be valid for 12 months and accounts created using the codes will expire 12 months after activation (a new code can be added on the dashboard to renew access to the site).