Enjoy Your Baby Class Teaching Resource (12 month non-commercial licence)
In just five, enjoyable 90-minute sessions, this resources is for supporters to run classes to help parents of a new baby aged up to 18 months to make positive changes in their lives and start to enjoy new parenthood.
With the help of supportive guidance at each session, participants learn how to improve their feelings when they feel low, worried or hopeless and will learn skills that help them tackle problems in their lives. There is an associated little book that can be used in conjunction with the course.
They will also meet other new parents and have a lot of fun!
Session 1: Why do I feel like I do?
Session 2: Making positive changes
Session 3: Building closeness
Session 4: Looking at things differently
Session 5: Planning for the future
Access to the teaching resource is via our courses site and the code can be used by up to three supporters to access the resources.
Want to know more: Print/download information here.
2. Our Living Life to the Full DVD is also available to complement face to face classes, for use out of class sessions to help attendees during or after the course. Find out more.
3. The Five Areas Trainers can visit locally to train your team in the delivery of our Enjoy Your Baby course. Contact us for more information.
4. We run a number of Workshops around the country for Support Workers and Practitioners in the use of our materials. View upcoming events.
5. Our Enjoy Your Baby Classes have also been adapted as a self-directed online course. Ideal for class attendees to work through during or after the course or can be used as an alternative resource to group classes. Ability for support workers to monitor their client’s online use and service branded websites. Combined class and online licences available. Contact us to find out more.
6. For use commercially, please contact us to discuss a Commercial Licence.
7. When you make the order:
You will be contacted by our team to arrange the licence required to access the resources. Please complete the licence as instructed. Your access code will then be created and email to the named contact.
Please note: it can take 7-10 days from us receiving the signed licence for you to receive the course (longer if overseas). If time is of the essence please contact us.