Enjoy Your Bump Course (12 month non-commercial licence)
Group class to be delivered by support workers, coachers or practitioners for expectant mothers.
This course can help expectant mums learn more about getting the most out of their pre-natal experiences. With the help of supportive worksheets and tasks to try, participants learn ways to improve how they feel so that they enjoy their pregnancy and future life as a parent.
- Session 1: Expectations, Should's and Ought's
- Session 2: Understanding your feelings
- Session 3: The Vicious Cycle - work out why you feel as you do
- Session 4: Bonding with your baby
- Session 5: Planning for the arrival
License includes CD rom with powerpoint presentation slides, worksheets, audio files and accompanying speaker notes for each session.
Written by a CBT expert and with lots of advice from experienced parents this course teaches mums to feel happier and more in control, using modules with clever thought provoking imagery, supporting worksheets and group tasks.
1. Five Areas have a bank of experienced trainers who are able to train your staff team in the use of the Enjoy Your Bump course with your client group. Find out more.
2. We run a number of Workshops around the country for Support Workers and Practitioners in the use of our materials. View upcoming events.
3. If you would like to deliver face to face classes and provide the expectant mums you are working with, with online access to the course too - then our combined class and online licence for the Enjoy Your Bump course is relevant to you.
4. Our Living Life to the Full DVD is also available to complement face to face classes, for use out of class sessions to help attendees during or after the course. Find out more.
5. For use commercially, please contact us to discuss a Commercial Licence.
6. When you make the order: You will be sent an automated email immediately containing a link to the licence. Please click this and download and print the licence. Please complete the licence as instructed on page 1 and then post back to us at the address given on page 1. Your course disc will then be cut and posted as well as your poster and other resources.
Please note: it can take 7-10 days from us receiving the signed licence for you to receive the course (longer if overseas). If time is of the essence please contact us and we can discuss receiving a scan of the licence as well as posting to speed the process.