New Welsh Edition available.
Wanting to feel happier, find time for you, overcome problems and keep calm in the face of difficulty? Living Life to the Full teaches you powerful wellbeing strategies based on the tried and trusted cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) approach. It aims to help you work out why you feel as you do, and then make changes in planned step by step ways. Written by award winning author Professor Chris Williams, Emeritus Professor of Psychosocial Psychiatry at the University of Glasgow and President of the lead organisation for CBT in the UK (BABCP), Living Life to the Full has helped many hundreds of thousands of people across the UK, as well as in large programmes in the EU, North America and Asia.
The book chapters cover:
• Understanding your feelings.
• Doing things that make you feel better.
• Looking at things differently.
• Building inner confidence.
• How to fix almost everything in 4 easy steps.
• The things you do that mess you up, and how to stop doing them.
• Are you strong enough to keep your temper?
• 10 things you can do to feel better straight away
Supported by one of the most popular free access well-being sites on the web (https://www.llttf.com) learn to plan your steps to living life to the full.
The Living Life to the Full course can also be delivered by Support Workers in a face to face class format.
For bulk orders contact us at – email@example.com
|Dimensions||14.8 × 1.5 × 21 cm|