LLTTF For Young People Class license aimed at 12-18 year olds (12 month non-commercial licence)
LLTTF for young people is a series of 8 classes to be presented by a teacher/trainer/practitioner in a classroom setting (for example as part of PSHE/RMCE).
The course has been adapted from feedback gathered in school focus groups.
What do you get
8 session course topics addressing the concerns of young people of secondary school age
You will receive a CD rom containing PDF files of the slides, speaker notes and worksheets needed to run the class.
Plus a single course leader copy of the linked printed book ‘Living Life to the Full for Young People’ to accompany the course. Additional copies can be purchased here)
Content and support scripts highlight life worries and challenges relevant to teenagers and other young people.
Artwork aims to suit this age group.
- Relaxation files (x2 MP3)
- X5 Chinese Finger Traps to aid class learning
- Wow Glasses
- x4 Colour Posters highlighting skills taught (Vicious Cycle, E4SP, Bad Thought Spotter, ABTBP)
1. You might consider purchasing our physical Living Life to the Full for Young People book for course leaders and attendees. Available separately and at a reduced rate when ordered in bulk.
2. You can also buy a combined LLTTF for Young People Licence to run both the classes and gain online access for up to 1000 users. Find out more.
3. The Five Areas Trainers can visit locally to train your team in the delivery of our Living Life to the Full for Young People course. contact us for training.
4. We run a number of Workshops around the country for Support Workers, Teachers and Practitioners in the use of our materials. View upcoming events.
5. For use commercially, please contact us to discuss a Commercial License.
6. When you make the order:
You will be contacted by a member of the team to arrange the licence required to access the resources. Please complete the licence as instructed and then post back to us at the address given. Your course disc will then be cut and posted as well as your poster and other resources.
Please note: it can take 7-10 days from us receiving the signed licence for you to receive the course (longer if overseas). If time is of the essence please contact us and we can discuss receiving a scan of the licence as well as posting to speed the process.
To read about an example of how this resource is currently being used please click here.
Teacher Feedback on LLTTF Young People Course (LLTTF-YP)
Watch this video about LLTTF classes for young people in canada: https://vimeo.com/119281129