Living Life to the Full for Young People, targeted for 13-18 year olds brings together a series of powerful tools to help young people take control and change their lives. It also covers key topics taught in the LLTTF Young Person classes or online course.
- Powerful accessible information and tools
- Content and worksheets adapted based on young persons’ feedback
- Content highlights life worries and challenges relevant to teenagers and other young people
- Artwork that is engaging and fun.
- Understanding your feelings – why we sometimes feel down, sad, stressed, angry, guilty or ashamed
- Doing things that make you feel better – choosing to do activities that are good for us.
- Looking at things differently – How to combat negative, stressful and upsetting thoughts.
- Building inner confidence – overcome low confidence.
- How to fix almost everything – Problem solving for practical problems.
- The things you do that mess you up – Problem solving for unhelpful behaviours.
- 1, 2, 3 Breathe – Taking control of irritability and anger.
- 10 things you can do to help you feel happier straight away