Purchase a LLTTF 12 month licence to allow you to deliver the LLTTF classes to adults (private practitioner)
- Evidence-based educational life skills classes that can be taught face to face or live online. A randomised controlled trail and health economic analysis shows the course is effective and cost-effective. See www.llttf.com/evidence
- Course training resources are accessed online to present live face to face, or online via you preferred system (Zoom, Teams etc.)
- Non-english classes are available (Oromo, Somali, Romanian, Spanish X, Urdu, Farsi and more). See separate listings.
- Linked booklets available in 15 languages including Urdu, Arabic, Polish, Romanian, Ukrainian and more. See separate listings.
Living Life To the Full (LLTTF) is one of the most used approaches teaching CBT-based life skills. Research of the adult classes confirm improvements in low mood and stress. See www.llttf.com/evidence
The course consists of six sessions – each lasting 75-90 minutes and covering key life skills. They can be run as small groups face to face or online and provides an opportunity to talk through and consider common problems such as low mood and related issues such as low confidence, irritability and stress.
The course resources are made available to you to access online. They include slides and training notes (not to be shared with participants), as well as all the Attendee handouts and other resources needed for class participants (not including recommended course books),
Please contact us if you have any questions. We can send you a copy of the licence agreement to review prior to signing if you wish.
A separate Commercial licence is available for private practitioners, or larger for-profit companies. Again, please contact us for details.
The Teaching Resources contain the following content:
- Understanding your feelings.
- Doing things that make you feel better.
- Looking at things differently.
- How to fix almost everything.
- Building inner confidence.
- The things you do that help and the things you do that don’t.
- Optional revision session – The last session sums everything up and then shows participants how to keep reviewing their progress using the skills they have learned.
For further information, click here to download an information sheet.
1. We also recommend you purchase copies of either the Living life to the full: key life skills to change your life (or the 9 individually printed LLTTF little books) for course leaders +/-attendees – . These are available separately and at a reduced rate when ordered in bulk. Click here to buy course bulk books.
2. We recommend your trainers attend one of our training workshops. See www.llttf.com/training for a list of face to face or online workshops. Or approach us to discuss local training.
3. It can take 7-10 days from us receiving the signed licence for you to receive the course access code (longer if overseas). If time is of the essence please contact us and we can discuss receiving a scan of the licence as well as posting to speed the process.