Purchase the LLTTF 2nd Edition Starter pack to allow you to deliver the LLTTF course for adults.
(includes resource CD, posters, and 1 set of Wow Glasses). Includes a complimentary initial 12 month licence. The licence automatically renews after 12 months unless cancelled.
NB: After the purchase we will email you a copy of the course licence document for review and to sign and return. Once this has been received from you, we will post you out the start-up set. The licence is subsequently £200.00 pa + VAT after the initial year ends and can be ended easily at any time by returning the disc resources and informing us in writing/by email.
Now in it’s Second Edition expect:
- Revised content
- Consistent with second edition LLTTF booklets
- New information on Assertiveness and Sleep Problems
- Updated class worksheets to fit the new ‘look’
- Added fun tasks such as using Chinese Finger Traps to illustrate key learning points.
The LLTTF Course CD contains the following sessions:
1: Why do I feel so bad?
2: I can’t be bothered doing anything
3. Why does everything always go wrong?
4: I’m not good enough: (low confidence)
5: How to fix almost everything
6: The things you do that mess you up
7: Are you strong enough to keep your temper?
8 : 10 things you can do to help you feel happier straight away
– Instructions/Speaker notes for each class
– Session slides (pdf) – needs Adobe Acrobat Reader
– Handouts/worksheets that may be printed for use by attendees.
For further information, click here to download an information sheet.
1. You will also need to purchase copies of the 9 LLTTF little books for course leaders and attendees – available separately and at a reduced rate when ordered in bulk. Click here to buy course bulk books.
2. Our Living Life to the Full DVD is also available to complement face to face classes, for use out of class sessions to help attendees during or after the course. Find out more.
3. The Five Areas Trainers can visit locally to train your team in the delivery of our Living Life to the Full course. Please contact us to find out more.
4. We run a number of Workshops around the country for Support Workers and Practitioners in the use of our materials. View upcoming events.
5. Our Living Life to the Full Classes have also been adapted as an online course. Ideal for class attendees to work through during or after the course or can be used as an alternative resource to group classes. Ability for support workers to monitor their client’s online use and service branded websites. Combined class and online licenses available. Contact us to find out more.
6. For use commercially, please contact us to discuss a Commercial License.
7. When you make the order:
You will be contacted by a member of the sales team to arrange the licence required to access these resources. Please complete the licence as instructed and then post back to us at the address given. Your course disc will then be cut and posted as well as your poster and other resources.
Please note: it can take 7-10 days from us receiving the signed licence for you to receive the course (longer if overseas). If time is of the essence please contact us and we can discuss receiving a scan of the licence as well as posting to speed the process.