Overcoming Postnatal Depression
uses the proven and trusted five areas model of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT).
By bringing together specialists in postnatal depression and with the use of self-help resources, this book addresses all the common challenges faced by women during times of low mood after having had a baby.
– CBT workbooks—easy to use, practical, photocopy them for use in your own life or job
– Written by award-winning authors and experts
– Proven to work—through years of research and practice
– Step-by-step success—follow the plan, see positive results
– Advice for friends and family—offers support
Invaluable, proven, practical, and easy-to-use workbooks for all CBT practitioners, psychiatrists, GPs, psychologists, neurologists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, and healthcare workers to use to help the people in their care help themselves.
Living in North America: We ship to America for an additional charge but if you prefer you can order from Amazon and Barnes and Noble
A linked free online support course is located at www.livinglifetothefull.com with additional resources at www.fiveareas.com