Reclaim Your Life – now an online based resource
(12 month non-commercial licence)
Cancer, disability, chronic pain, ME, fatigue, recurring illness, unexplained symptoms, stroke, depression, MS, sight impairment, poor mobility Your life is more important that your illness.
Would you like it back?
It’s all about understanding one truth: you are bigger than your problems. Which means they needn’t stop you doing things, experiencing things, loving, laughing, tasting and living life. What you do is make changes to the way you think and act, creating a new relationship between your illness and yourself that separates who you are from what you’ve got.
With the help of a little book and supportive guidance at each session, participants learn how to improve their feelings when they feel ground down, frustrated or hopeless and will learn skills that help them tackle problems in their lives. They will also meet others and have a lot of fun!
In six, fun, friendly sessions, attendees cover:
Session 1: Reclaim your life
Session 2: Making positive changes
Session 3: Relating differently to your symptoms
Session 4: Tackling common problems
Session 5: Looking at things differently
Session 6: Planning for the future
For further information, click here to download an information sheet.
1. We advise purchase of the Reclaim Your Life book for course leaders and attendees – at a reduced rate when ordered in bulk.
2. Our Living Life to the Full DVD is also available to complement face to face classes, for use out of class sessions to help attendees during or after the course. Find out more.
3. The Five Areas Trainers can visit locally to train your team in the delivery of our Living Life to the Full course. Find out more.
4. We run a number of Workshops around the country for Support Workers and Practitioners in the use of our materials. View upcoming events.
5. Our Reclaim Your Life Classes have also been adapted as an online course for individuals to use on their own. Ideal for class attendees to work through during or after the course or can be used as an alternative resource to group classes. Ability for support workers to monitor their client’s online use and service branded websites. Combined class and online licenses available. Contact us to find out more.
6. For use commercially, please contact us to discuss a Commercial License.
7. When you make the order:
You will be contacted by our sales team via email and sent a licence. Please download and print the licence. Please complete the licence as instructed on page 1 and then post back to us at the address given on page 1. Your online access code will be emailed as well as your poster and other resources.
Please note: it can take 7-10 days from us receiving the signed licence for you to receive the course (longer if overseas). If time is of the essence please contact us and we can discuss receiving a scan of the licence as well as posting to speed the process.