We Eat Elephants
Living Life to the Full for Primary School-aged children
(Start-up pack and includes 12 month non-commercial licence £200)
We Eat Elephants is the first of a range of new educational resources that aim to be:
- – Engaging
- – Story-based – you tell the story, your children learn
- – Build on how you think and work as a teacher or practitioner
- – Gives you resources to teach – with attractive support materials
- – Includes everyday situations faced by young people at home and school
- – Use the engaging characters to gain attention
- – Posters and Feelings cards make learning about emotions fun
- – Help children work out why they feel as they do- and make small changes that add up
- – No jargon- yet retains the key elements needed for effective change
Why we eat elephants?
Problems young children (and adults) face often seem big like elephants. If you were faced with the challenge of how to eat an elephant (or a large pumpkin if you are vegetarian!), how would you do it?
One chunk at a time of course. Problems can be tackled exactly like that – by breaking them down into chunks. “We eat elephants” badges, colouring sheets and Feelings cards are just some of the fun resources in the Living Life to the Full (LLTTF) We Eat Elephants course.
Please note: an internet connect is required to deliver the course live via our online platform weeatelephants.com The cost includes a pack of key posters, and a link and code to access resources online. The course can be presented live via ‘presenter mode’ and there are also resources to print and use in your team/school. After 12 months, the licence needs to be renewed at a cost of £200pa +VAT
When you make the order:
NB. After the purchase you will be contacted by the sales team and sent a copy of the course license document for review and to sign and return. Once this has been received from you, we will post you out the start-up set. The license is subsequently £200.00 pa + VAT after the initial year ends and can be ended easily at any time by returning the disc resources and informing us in writing/by email.Your code to access the online course will then be provided to you by email as well as your posters and any other other resources.
Please note: it can take 7-10 days from us receiving the signed licence for you to receive the course access (longer if overseas). If time is of the essence please contact us and we can discuss receiving a scan of the licence as well as posting to speed the process.
For further information, click here to download an information sheet.
For use commercially, please contact us to discuss a Commercial License.